Procedure for becoming a Member according to the statutes of ENCoRE:
Application for Membership
(1) An institution wishing to become a Full Member
or an Associate Member must submit to the Board of ENCoRE a written application for Membership, accompanied by the following documents:
- complete documentation of the legal status of the institution
and degree (such as Act of Education, statutes, examination regulations
and study rules) in the original language
- an official letter certifying the legal status of the
institution and degree in English
- a short description of the structure of the institution in
- information on the research activity of the institution in the
field of conservation/restoration if available
- a copy of its detailed study program, according to the European
Credit Transfer System (ECTS), if available
(2) The application has to be authorised by the
(3) The school must be visited by 2 delegates from
ENCoRE members appointed by the Board.
Delegates report to the Board.
The Board shall present the application and the
report to the next General Assembly for approval.
(4) Applicants wishing to become Supporting Member
must submit to the Board a written application for Membership.
- The application has to be authorized by the head of the institution.
- In preparation of the visit of the institution the ENCoRE program survey form will be sent.
It has to be completed and returned before the visit.
- The costs of the visit will be shared 50/50 by the applying institution and ENCoRE
Please send the completed application form together with supporting documentation to email@example.com
The annual membership fee is 400 EUR
How to become a Partner
Partnership is open to European or other institutions providing a high quality of conservation/restoration activities and/or research and which are willing to cooperate with ENCoRE or want to further the purposes of ENCoRE. There is no subscription fee for Partnership.
Institutions wishing to become a Partners in ENCoRE are invited to submit to the Board a written application for partnership and information on the institution.